To better serve our customers, JBJS has implemented a new digital storefront with enhanced security. Upon initial login, you will be prompted to reset your password.
Make sure that you have access to the email associated with your existing JBJS account before initiating password reset. You will receive a verification code in order to complete the process. The verification code will come from email@example.com on behalf of JBJS, so be sure to either white list this address or check junk/spam folders if you do not receive a verification email.
Please contact Customer Support at (781) 449-9780 Extension 1, if you are unable to proceed.
- From the JBJS Store sign-in screen, use the ‘Forgot password?’ link to create a new password
- Select ‘Send verification code’:
- Copy verification code from email:
- Paste verification code and select ‘Verify Code’:
- Reset your password:
Passwords must be between 8 and 16 characters and contain 3 or more of the following:
- lower case
- UPPER CASE
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- A symbol (except for an exclamation point)
Sign-in with your new password: